We're incredibly proud to have helped multiple public and social sector bodies deliver essential services to individuals and communities across the UK.
In order to enhance the services they offer, various publicly owned institutions are incorporating practices more commonly observed in the private sector into their frameworks and models – many of which have been made possible by nuanced and astute digital transformation strategies.
Harnessing unique and progressive auditing methodologies – designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of organisations, their requirements and objectives – ROCK have developed tech-centric strategies for multiple public bodies. The changes implemented as a result of these have ranged from macro infrastructural developments to micro alterations to existing processes. In each instance, though, they have yielded significant improvement.
ROCK understands the varied and highly-complex challenges organisations operating within the public sector face. We leverage this and our extensive knowledge of existing and developing technology to create and implement digital transformation strategies that deliver positive, meaningful and observable change.
What We Do
- Develop digital transformation strategies with a result focused approach
- Mobile device fleet management to streamline staff management
- Simplify multi-site WAN structures to deliver greater control
- Vulnerability and physical penetration testing and reporting
- Support internal IT teams with managed service offering
- Improve client experiences through IoT and automation tools