Holding rich sets of data comprised of highly-exploitable information, solicitors firms, chambers and all other institutions that operate within the legal sector are attractive prospects for the digital sphere’s most nefarious actors. Complex procedures concerning the essential task of billing clients consume vast amounts of valuable time. Employees and partners must also undergo continuous professional development to keep practising resulting in a need to maintain detailed records and plan training accordingly.
In short, robust cyber security solutions, automated processes and more efficient HR procedures are all digital practices that can significantly enhance performance where legal organisations are concerned. ROCK have helped numerous firms throughout the UK develop and implement digital transformation strategies that have yielded substantial and maintainable transformative change to enable greater efficiency, maintain regulatory adherence and improve client care.
ROCK possesses an in-depth understanding of the challenges organisations operating within the legal sector face. We leverage this, our unparalleled technical knowledge and in-depth auditing procedures that glean advanced understandings of individual organisations to create strategies that not only address common industry concerns but also any that are unique to our client in order to deliver meaningful and sustainable growth.
What We Do
- Build client experience strategies to power repeat business
- Develop digital transformation strategies with a result focused approach
- Vulnerability and physical penetration testing and reporting
- Collaboration solutions to enable modern client communication
- Digital transformation strategies aimed at modernization
- Business continuity and disaster recovery consulting services