Quality Policy Statement
ROCK (The Company) specialises in the provision of managed IT services and Telecoms to SME businesses in a wide range of business sectors, together with the provision of project services for the installation of IT equipment.
The management and all who work at ROCK are committed to providing the highest possible level of service in satisfying the requirements of our clients, and our vision is to provide the best client service experience available within our industry, placing quality and professionalism at the heart of everything we do. We achieve this through implementation of the latest industry leading technologies and building on our wealth of talent and experience in the industry.
In order to ensure that we achieve excellence in all our activities we have implemented a formal quality management system which satisfies the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- The Company’s objectives which underpin the quality management system are:
- We are committed to providing the highest degree of quality even when no one is looking.
- We focus on forging strong relationships with client delivering a lifelong service.
- Our clients’ needs shall be fully understood, and we are committed to provide a service that meets client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Appropriate resources are provided in terms of facilities and staff with the relevant skills to fulfil our clients’ needs.
- We embrace change and seek to constantly improve, therefore The Company is committed to a process of continual quality improvement, and sets quality improvement objectives which are re-assessed regularly through a process of management review.
- Progression towards our quality objectives is monitored.
- The Company strives to achieve the principle of “Zero Defects in Everything We Do”.
- Meeting our service delivery targets by recruiting, training and developing sufficient competent staff.
- Handling client complaints in a timely, competent and professional manner, with a commitment to finding the best possible resolution for the client.
- We search out only the best people to join us on our journey.
- We are committed to making the ROCK brand and quality of service the best in the world.
This Quality Policy and the associated Quality Objectives adopted by management have been made known to all employees. This will be the foundation on which we will build continuing improvements in our performance and in the effectiveness of the management system. The Quality Policy and management system are reviewed at least annually and updated to take account of changing circumstances and client requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that arrangements are in place to enable implementation of this policy and support continual system improvement as an integral part of good business practice.
A copy of this Quality Policy shall be made available to any interested party on request.
Responsibilities of the CEO
The CEO has ultimate responsibility for ensuring that this policy is implemented through provision of sufficient resources and through ownership of the Quality Management System. He will be advised and supported by the Compliance Manager, to whom the day to day running of the Quality Management System may be delegated.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
The Compliance Manager will:
· assist the CEO in the day-to-day implementation of this Quality Policy
· advise and support the CEO in matters relating to Quality
· bring to the prompt attention of the CEO any quality issue that requires his immediate attention • monitor and review the effectiveness of the Quality Policy
· monitor the effectiveness of individuals allocated with specific quality related duties
· ensure that capability proceedings are instigated where individuals consistently fail to achieve quality related KPIs
· ensure that quality auditing is undertaken at appropriate intervals
Responsibilities of Line Management
All Managers with responsibility for quality related KPIs shall endeavour to attain these KPIs to the best of their ability, and will bring to the attention of the Compliance Manager any KPI which they feel is unrealistic in its expectation.
Responsibilities of Employees
All employees shall be aware of the content of this Quality Policy and perform their duties in accordance with any training or written guidance, such as process maps, which have been provided in the pursuance of the standards required by it.
A Quality Report shall be produced daily, the contents of which may include, but are not limited to:
- Progress towards current quality targets and objectives
- Review of Quality KPI breaches
- Review of client feedback
- Status of current Improvement Action Plans
- Results of internal operational quality auditing
This report shall be distributed to all managers who are responsible for achieving quality related KPIs, together with the Quality Team and the CEO.
Quality Performance Feedback
The CEO and other relevant Directors are responsible for regularly meeting with key department managers who have responsibility for attaining quality related KPIs, and discussing quality performance. This feedback will include, but is not limited to, the outputs shown on the daily Quality Report. This feedback maybe delivered daily/weekly on an ad-hoc basis, or formally during monthly appraisals. Improvement Action Plans may be generated following feedback delivery.