What we are looking for
Full-time, Permanent, Competitive Salary
Our development team is growing for a very exciting reason. We are currently building the most epic, innovative, modular, all-in-one business management software. Working alongside our current team, we are looking for an individual that finds the prospect of using the latest frontend JS libraries, and technology such as React and Next.JS and gaining hands-on exposure to DevOps exciting.
The ideal candidate will develop and contribute to our frontend software stack, having a strong background with React or Angular 2 with some experience around Tailwind CSS, JS and Typescript ideally and is looking to develop their skills in a smaller team with a bigger overall impact.
For this role, you will need a working professional background in development with demonstrable experience and be keen to learn with a positive attitude towards knowledge sharing with other colleagues around you. You will be creating a custom design system library with React/Next.js and will work with a platform that hots a series of micro frontend components.
- You love building products in cross-discipline teams using an iterative approach, driven by feedback and data insights
- Strong understanding of React.JS or Angular 2
- Experience with Docker
- Good experience with Tailwind CSS, JS, Typescript and Git
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience
- You understand the importance of prioritisation in your work to ensure a good balance between development velocity and code quality
- You have experience working on a web platform building for multiple devices/browser configurations
- You have interacted with APIs, written tests and considered web performance and web security
- Experience with WebSockets
- Any experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of SSL Certificates
- Any experience with PHP/Laravel would be helpful
- Knowledge of any of the following would be ideal: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
Benefits to shout about
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Sickness Scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Annual well-being allowance
- Award winning ROCKstar culture