What we are looking for
Full-time, Hybrid, Permanent, Competitive Salary
ROCK is a market leading Tech Consultancy based in Bridgend with offices and clients spanning the whole of the UK. With the opportunity to work with household name clients and make a big impact in a short space of time, ROCK offers a unique career path with over 70% of our team progressing within their first year in the business.
The Service Delivery Manager works self-sufficiently and alongside multiple multi-disciplinary technical teams to ensure the highest levels of service delivery for our most valued Clients, ensuring that Client relationships thrive and grow over long terms.
As a person of significant responsibility within our Service Management department; the role is vitally important to the business, and the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for management of SLA- and financially-impacting workloads which support business growth and the overall success of the Service Delivery Management function.
Some of the great things ROCK did between 2021-2022.
- Supported 19 causes
- We increased our average salaries by 17.7%
- We've created a ROCKstar Committee which is a platform for our employees to have a voice and form a great culture
- We've welcomed 42 new ROCKstars into the business
- Responsible for evangelising and ensuring best practice, ITIL v4 aligned Service Delivery through management and ownership of ROCK’s ITIL practices.
- Responsible for management of clients in the context of relationship and experience management
- Responsible for overseeing every element of service delivery for clients from handover to BAU and up until end of life
- Responsible for overseeing client reporting and BI for clients, reporting and reviewing SLAs and quality of service delivered
- Responsible for leading client review meetings and continuous improvement initiatives; proactively managing and encourage Continual Improvement across Service Delivery, Service Desk and Project teams to deliver better quality of services to ROCK Clients; with a focus on value co-creation
- Responsible for managing query/dissatisfaction only complaints relating to service levels, and assigning the necessary actions
- Responsible for ensuring major incident management processes are followed
Essential skills & experience
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage complex workloads and multiple and shifting priorities
- Confident, ambitious and energetic with a persuasive manner and the ability to use your initiative
- Strong customer service skills
Desirable skills & experience
- Educated to a degree level
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- Experience of working within a Managed Service environment
- Experience with reporting
- SLA Management
Benefits to shout about
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Sickness Scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Annual well-being allowance
- Award winning ROCKstar culture
- Free independent financial advice
- Dress down Fridays