Technological advancement and enhanced connectivity have produced an era within which organisations are subjected to greater risk from more advanced threats: cyber criminals consistently develop sophisticated tactics and programmes; global markets are made volatile by uncertainty; false information is frequently circulated by unaccountable individuals utilising unregulated platforms. The need to identify threats and create contingency plans that negate them is essential.
ROCK combines in-depth knowledge of industries, technology and business acumen with a holistic understanding of our clients’ infrastructures, practices and goals to develop strategies that significantly enhance their resilience, provide contingency plans that can be rapidly executed and, vitally, that possess the agility required to counter evolving hazards.
We utilise innovative and advanced countermeasures that make use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to identify threats to digital infrastructure and, if necessary, quarantine malicious files. Our Innovations team can also develop applications to track existing measures ensuring compliance.
What We Do
- Risk data reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Certification assistance including Cyber Essentials and ISO
- Compliant telecommunications solutions (MIFID II, PCI, GDPR)
- Vulnerability and physical penetration testing and reporting
- Crisis and organisation stabilisation
- Organisational and cultural risk aversion services