Effectively managing finances – ensuring that all purchases are supported by empirical evidence and that profligacy is avoided – is an integral practice at all successful businesses. With growth assuring that expenditure becomes more diverse and income sources more disparate, however, doing so can become a highly problematic task.
Undertaking an in-depth audit of our clients’ organisations, ROCK utilise multiple techniques – both qualitative and quantitative – to glean a holistic understanding of where revenue is generated, where capital is spent and their various models, practices and frameworks. This knowledge is then leveraged in order to identify tech-centric practices, resources or solutions that will allow businesses to spend more efficiently as well as track and pursue capital they are owed with greater ease.
Typical recommendations put forward – and implemented – by ROCK can include the development of bespoke applications that amalgamate various data sources, the creation of automated reporting processes and invoicing systems, and machine-generated cash flow forecasting.
What We Do
- Innovation and growth strategy planning
- Coherent financial reporting and data analysis
- Operational restructuring focussed on cost saving and efficiency
- Financial software development; tailoring your systems to you
- Finance focussed business process automation
- Improve the delivery of infrastructure and capital projects